Desulfurization pump is widely used and often used in some harsh environments, also known as desulfurization circulating pump. The pump is generally more prominent in mining, sewage disposal, municipal sewage, petrochemical and other industries. Desulfurization pumps are widely used in various wet flue gas desulfurization installation desulfurization processes, which operate reliably. But desulfurization pump in the beginning of the use or to pay attention to some matters.
1、 Before start-up, the installation of desulfurization pump shall be stopped for re inspection
Re inspection items: whether the installation of water pump is correct, whether the rotation direction of water pump is correct, whether the pipeline laying is reasonable, whether the electrical circuit is correct, whether the auxiliary pipeline installation is reasonable, and stop the next work after confirming that there is no error.
2、 Preparation before operation of desulfurization pump
1. Bearing lubrication: check the oil level indicator to see if the oil level meets the requirements.
2. Check the direction of rotation: the direction of rotation must be different from the direction of the arrow marked on the pump. When checking the direction of rotation of the pump, make sure that the electricity is not attached to the pump and that there are no other external objects in the pump shell.
3. Rotate the coupling by hand, the weight shall be uniform, and there shall be no friction sound in the pump, and then jog the motor switch to check whether there is abnormal noise.
4. Liquid filling: before starting, the pump and suction pipe must be unblocked, and the liquid slurry to be extracted must be prepared, and the stop valve needs the suction pipe to be fully opened. Turn over all the auxiliary connectors (scouring, sealing, cooling, etc.) and check the flow. The suction line has been installed with check valve, intake system and the high point of the whole pipe filled with overflow water.
3、 Desulfurization pump startup
1. The starting steps of circulating desulfurization pumps in parallel operation are as follows:
The inlet valve and vent drain terminal, the opening end of the pump and pipe to be started, the pump and pipe to be started until the liquid level is balanced, close the vent pipe and start the pump.
2. When the desulfurization pump operates alone, the startup steps are as follows:
Open the drain valve and start the pump running separately. Open the inlet end of the butterfly valve and the drainage end of the vent, prepare to start the pump and pipeline until the liquid level is balanced, open the drainage end of the gate valve and start the pump.